Crocktober: Beef (Steak) Tips
We break out the beef tips for our 3rd winning Crocktober recipe, submitted by Rachel Kunkel from Schell City, Missouri. KOAM’s Tawnya Bach shows Michael Hayslip the ingredients needed and how easy it is to make this tasty dinner!
1 1/2 lbs beef stew meat or venison steak
1/2 cup carrots, sliced
1/2 cup celery, sliced
1 large onion, diced
1 can cream of celery soup
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 Tbsp beef bouillon granules
salt and pepper
2 tsp cornstarch
1/4 cup cold water
1. In a crockpot, combine carrots, celery, onion, cream of celery soup, Worcestershire sauce, beef bouillon granules, salt, and pepper.
2. Add meat and stir. Cover and cook on low for six hours.
3. Approximately 15 minutes before serving, combine the cornstarch and water. Slowly pour into crockpot and stir.
4. Taste the gravy and adjust with additional salt, pepper, bouillon granules, and Worcestershire sauce if needed.
5. Serve over hot mashed potatoes, noodles, or rice.