Having grown up in Oswego, KS, Rye has called the Four-States "home" for much of his life. He graduated from Pittsburg State University in 2008, where he majored in Broadcast Communications. He spent two years as a news reporter, covering the Western Kansas beat for KAKE-TV in Wichita, KS.
Rye was eager to move back to the Four-States and quickly found his calling in TV sales. He joined KOAM / FOX 14 as an Account Executive in 2011, where he discovered his passion for working with local businesses. In 2018, he became the Digital Sales Manager for the stations.
If the weather is nice, chances are you'll find Rye outside. He loves playing golf, gardening, swimming, firing up the grill, and going on walks with his family.
- Medical Marijuana patients in Okla. to be allowed to own, purchase firearms
- Kansas man sentenced to 14 years for child sex crime
- Kansas patrol: Vulture causes crash that kills husband, wife
- Salina city leaders explore possibility of plastic bag ban
- Kansas reduces safety drills in schools
- Law Enforcement cracking down on impaired driving over 420 weekend
- Oklahoma governor approves law to ban vaping from schools
- Ex-Boy Scout leader sentenced for distributing child porn
- Missouri social services director leaving for nonprofit job
- Life in prison for man who killed St. Louis County officer
- Psychiatrist loses license to practice medicine in Kansas
- Oklahoma Legislature approves ban on taxing plastic bags
- Oklahoma man charged with killing, dismembering woman
- Student caught passing out fake $100 bills at high school
- Former arts teacher sentenced for paying boy for sex