A native of “Almost Heaven” West Virginia, Paul is an alumnus of Marshall University where he studied Broadcasting and Theatre. His passions include the performing arts, media, sports (watching primarily), and traveling.
In 2019, he will celebrate his 25th anniversary to the love of his life. 2 cats full of attitude round out their current family. They also have a goddaughter that lives in central Oklahoma, so it’s wonderful to be closer to her and her family.
Paul works under the credo of “Make a difference instead of a sale” and looks forward to implementing that ideal throughout this sales organization.
Email Paul Neace or call: (620)-308-2762
- New Missouri program offers loans for disaster recovery
- Missouri audit cites Parson for travel to shows, sports game
- KOAM Mornning News to Know 7-18
- Cost of getting driver's license will rise soon in Missouri
- Missouri Supreme Court upholds death penalty in Hailey Owens' murder
- Kansas City Royals will extend protective netting at stadium
- Man banished from Kansas in plea deal seeks to return
- ODOT seeks input for the next 25 years, public invited to take survey today
- Penalties increase for poaching in Missouri
- 4 hurt in boat explosion at Table Rock Lake
- Missouri report warns of earthquake insurance collapse
- Toll machine pays out at Kansas Turnpike booth near casino
- FCC approves priority window for tribes to expand broadband
- Gunfire at St. Louis-area mall leads to kidnapping charge
- 16-year-old fatally shot in south St. Louis County