Jared graduated from Pittsburg State University with a Bachelor’s in Communications and a Minor in Marketing. He loves sports, wrestling, collecting hats, KU Basketball, and the Kansas City Royals. Jared married his wife, Ashley, in October 2018.
In 2014, Jared started at KOAM full time as their Web Producer. Duties included maintaining websites, social media, providing content for sites, minor IT work, and working with the Sales Team to fulfill digital web advertisement orders. In the future, Jared will focus less on news content and work mostly with Sales and Phase 3 Digital as the Digital Media Specialist.
Phase 3 Digital will be a perfect collaboration for Jared because he enjoys helping others out, and making sure all the parts are working as one.
- Medical Marijuana patients in Okla. to be allowed to own, purchase firearms
- Kansas man sentenced to 14 years for child sex crime
- Kansas patrol: Vulture causes crash that kills husband, wife
- Salina city leaders explore possibility of plastic bag ban
- Kansas reduces safety drills in schools
- Law Enforcement cracking down on impaired driving over 420 weekend
- Oklahoma governor approves law to ban vaping from schools
- Ex-Boy Scout leader sentenced for distributing child porn
- Missouri social services director leaving for nonprofit job
- Life in prison for man who killed St. Louis County officer
- Psychiatrist loses license to practice medicine in Kansas
- Oklahoma Legislature approves ban on taxing plastic bags
- Oklahoma man charged with killing, dismembering woman
- Student caught passing out fake $100 bills at high school
- Former arts teacher sentenced for paying boy for sex