Diane is a life-long, four-state area resident. She and her husband currently live in rural Pittsburg and are the proud parents of two grown sons.
She is an alumni of Labette Community College in Parsons where she was a member of the Lady Cardinal volleyball team. She is also a part of Gorilla Nation, completing her marketing degree at Pittsburg State University in 1991.
Diane's career at KOAM-TV began by answering an ad posted on a college billboard looking for a summer sales intern. Away from the station she enjoys volunteer work through many community organizations and is always up for a good DIY project at home.
- New Missouri program offers loans for disaster recovery
- Missouri audit cites Parson for travel to shows, sports game
- KOAM Mornning News to Know 7-18
- Cost of getting driver's license will rise soon in Missouri
- Missouri Supreme Court upholds death penalty in Hailey Owens' murder
- Kansas City Royals will extend protective netting at stadium
- Man banished from Kansas in plea deal seeks to return
- ODOT seeks input for the next 25 years, public invited to take survey today
- Penalties increase for poaching in Missouri
- 4 hurt in boat explosion at Table Rock Lake
- Missouri report warns of earthquake insurance collapse
- Toll machine pays out at Kansas Turnpike booth near casino
- FCC approves priority window for tribes to expand broadband
- Gunfire at St. Louis-area mall leads to kidnapping charge
- 16-year-old fatally shot in south St. Louis County