Our 1 st winning Crocktober recipe is a French Dip submitted by Linda Kerr, from Nevada, Missouri…. and boy was it good!
Tawnya co-anchors the KOAM Morning News beginning at 5am and also produces and anchors the KOAM News at Noon. Tawnya came to the Four States in the Fall of 2005 after working as weekend anchor at KRBC in Abilene, Texas, and as assignment editor & producer at KCTV in Kansas City. Tawnya earned her degrees in journalism and theatre & film from the University of Kansas at Lawrence. She also graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Master of Arts in Communication from Pittsburg State University where she currently teaches as an Adjunct Lecturer. Her hometown is Jetmore, Kansas, a rural community with a population of about 900.
- Former Grove, Okla. teacher, first of Cherokee Nation to officiate at Super Bowl
- News To Know: warrant issued for child sex offender, and high speed chase rolls by KOAM
- Stolen car location tracked; Suspect crashes out during pursuit
- PSU raises awareness of human trafficking
- Truck damages KOAM Station property during high-speed chase