Chef Anthony cooks up a Father’s Day dish and talks up a barbeque competition
Once again Chef Anthony Fischer from the Pittsburg High School fires up the KOAM studio with another terrific recipe. First up he wanted to inform viewers about an upcoming barbecue competition. If you think you’ve got what it takes to be the king of the jungle, here’s all the information you need to know:
- Smokin’ In The Jungle Cook-Off
- $130 to resister
- Meat is provided with the registration fee
- Proceeds go to the PHS Culinary Dragons to help fund a trip to send the kids to Italy next summer
- Hosted by the Dirty Mule Restaurant/Bar & Event Center: 134 S. Highway 69
- Select your cook-site on Friday the 24th – Judging starts at 2:00 pm on the 25th!
Next the Chef settled in to do what he does best: prepare an amazing dish. Today’s offering was a steak and vegetable dish for Father’s Day. Start off with a cut of steak and vegetables of your choice. The Chef makes preparation super easy from there. Check out the complete segment below and soon you’ll have a Father’s Day dish worthy of any dad!
Check out these past Chef Anthony segments for more recipes:
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.