Charlene Patton teaches us how to make pumpkin mousse
Charlene Patton from the Kansas Soybean Commission joins us back in the studio. This week -- she's teaching us to make pumpkin mousse.
Charlene Patton from the Kansas Soybean Commission joins us back in the studio. This week — she’s teaching us to make pumpkin mousse. Here’s how to make this delicious recipe:
You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 3 ounces of soy cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 1 and 1/2 cups whipped topping’
- 6 tablespoons of pumpkin spice candied nuts
Here are the instructions on how to make it:
- combine soy cream cheese and brown sugar in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- add pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin; mix until blended
- fold in 1 cup of whipped topping. Serve in dessert dishes.
- top with reserved whipped topping and candied nuts
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.