Aging with Attitude Expo to bring together senior health resources
PITTSBURG, Kan. – The annual Aging with Attitude Expo in Southeast Kansas will held on April 29 and 30. From 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. the virtual will bring senior health resources to one place.
Sessions will cover these topics: Telemedicine and You, Fraud Awareness, Hemp Culture, Valuable Records and Advance Health Care Planning Conversation, and Smart Homes. The Keynote Speaker, Marci Penner, will give her presentation at 11am on April 30th. Marci is with the Kansas Sampler Foundation, and will take you on a pictorial journey of some of the lesser-known explorer attractions in southeast Kansas.
The registration fee for the event this year has been waived. There will be host sites available for people without internet at the locations below.
- Chanute: First Baptist Church Good News Center, 118 N. Forest St.
- Fort Scott: Community Christian Church Gym, 1919 Horton St.
- Iola: Southwind Extension Office, 1006 N. State St.
- Parsons: Southeast Area Research & Extension Center, 25092 Ness Rd.
- Pittsburg: Homer Cole Senior Center, 3003 N. Joplin St.
You can register by calling (620) 625-8620 or visit kstate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form. Registration for attending at a host site is required due to Covid-19 social distancing protocol.