Thank you for your interest in advertising KOAM-TV, FOX 14, and The CW. All three stations cover 14 counties in our designated market area (DMA). Combined, they account for over 70% of broadcast viewership in the Joplin-Pittsburg DMA. With award-winning local newscasts and top-rated programming, our viewers are also incredibly engaged.
Phase 3 Digital is the fourth "station" housed within our walls. Phase 3 Digital combines the branding power of on-site products with the targeting abilities across multiple channels on the internet. There are no geographical boundaries with Phase 3. We can focus on any location in the country while also targeting specific demographics and online behaviors.
We encourage you to call our sales office or contact a Marketing Consultant to learn more information about advertising with our stations. Thank you.
- Lego lovers get week long camp to build to their hearts content
- Controversy blazes over Missouri bill that would allow outdoor cremations for public
- One Dead, One In Custody, And One Injured After Shooting In Newton County
- Possible Body Of Missing Woman Discovered In Osage County
- Federal Flood Assistance Granted To Four More Counties
- Local College Climbs Rankings For Best Regional College